1. Department conducts Soft-Skill Training Program for Third Year students headed by Dr. Marku Monis. During the program, he focuses on Communication Skills, Group discussion, Interview techniques and Extempore.
2. Moodle-based aptitude Tests are conducted under the co-ordination of Prof. A R Shinge and Prof. R G Ksheersagar at regular intervals for Second, Third and Final Year students.
3. Mock Interview sessions and Group Discussion sessions are regularly conducted at Department for Final Year students by senior faculty.
4. A training program for Final Year students was conducted during 10th June to 23rd June 2016. Resource person Mr. Manjunath Yadav from Infidif Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Bengalooru offered the training in HYPERMESH. 20 students underwent this training successfully.
Mr. Manjunath Yadav, Engineer, INFIDOF Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Bengalooru, imparting the training of Hypermesh to the Final Year Mechanical Engineering students of the Department.
5. In view of Campus recruitment drive to be conducted by TCS, Pune, this year, Training & Placement Cell of Department organized a special Training Program on C/C++ for its Final Year students. Prof. K. D. Joshi held the C/C++ sessions during 25th July to 29th July 2016. In all 58 students attended the sessions. The program was run after the College academic hours.
6. In association with Department of Electronics Engineering, Prof. S. H. Patil of Mechanical Engineering Departmenrt conducted One day workshop on e-Yantra on 26th July 2016, for Final Year students of our Department. Prof. SharanKumar was the resource person for this workshop. The workshop was inaugurated in the presense of Head of Electronics Department Prof. D. G. Chougule. Prof. R. T. Patil, Prof. S. H. Patil, Prof. SharanKumar and the participants were present on this occasion. In all 30 students participated in the workshop. All the sessions under this workshop were conducted in Electronics Laboratory.
Prof. D. G. Chougule, inaugurating the e-Yantra Workshop, on 26th July 2016
The participants for the e-Yantra Workshop