Mechanical Engineering Students’ Association (MESA)
Established in 1996
Mechanical Engineering Student Association (MESA) has been established with an aim to expose the students to the various engineering and social aspects, helping them in developing their personalities, personal and team skills and imparting professional ethics. It is a unique forum for students and staff that help building a brand image of the Department.
The association of Mechanical Engineering students organizes lectures of distinguished personnel & faculty from various reputed Institutes and Organizations in order to educate our students and update their knowledge and skills so that the budding engineers can be at par with the prevailing Industrial requirements. The Association also provides a platform for the students to enhance their aptitude and interpersonal skills.
MESA conducts various activities such as -
- National level paper presentation Perspectomech under the banner EUREKA.
- Project Competition and Industry Problem Solver events under JIDNYASA.
- Extra and co-curricular activities.
- Quiz competitions.
- Cultural activities.
- Teacher’s and Engineer’s day.
- Group Discussion sessions
- Technical tours and Industrial visits.
- Other student centered activities
MESA OFFICE BEARERS 2019-20
||Mr. Harshvardhan Lokare
||Mr. Shubham Ukande
||Mr. Atharv Kokane
||Mr. Rohan Madane / Mr. Aniket Darbhe
||Miss. Vaishnavi Mulik
Click here to see
MESA Activities during the Academic Year 2019-2020