Welcome to Computer Science & Engg. Department
HOD, Computer Science & Engineering
The department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 1999-2000. The intake capacity is as follows.
The department has well experienced and devoted faculty. The department is well equipped with all the laboratory facilities and latest software needed.
Significant Achievement of the Department
CSE Department has awarded in top 20 by PLATINUM award in AICTE CII Survey in Academic Year: 2017-18.
Features : -
1. Completed 20 years successfully.
2. Qualified, experienced, motivated and coordinated faculty.
3. Well equipped and spacious laboratories with latest softwares, equipments and computers.
4. Strong industry institute interaction.
5. Active students association ACES.
6. Strong alumni linkage.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates will be,
1. Able to work efficiently in multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
2. Able to function effectively as professionals having excellent interpersonal skills with ethical and social obligations.
3. Able to design and develop computing system using modern technologies by adapting business intelligence and challenges.
4. Able to acquire capabilities with aptitude for higher education and entrepreneurship
5. Able to lead in their respective domain and contribute positively to the needs
1. Engineering Knowledge
Ability to apply knowledge of discrete mathematics, automata theory and computer engineering principles to solve engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis
Ability to synthesize problem statement, interpret the relevant data structure and formulate optimal solution by deciding effective algorithm design technique.
3. Design/Development of Solutions
Ability to design a system architecture, by applying software engineering paradigms that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems
Ability to interpret the complex problem and resolve it by using
5. Modern usage tools
Ability to model and simulate various complex computational activities by using modern engineering and IT tools.
6. The engineer and society
Ability to apply reasoning in domain specific knowledge to meet the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability
Ability to demonstrate the sustainable engineering solutions in the context of society and environment
Ability to apply the principle of professional ethics to computational practices.
9. Individual and team work
Ability to represent effectively multi-disciplinary settings of diverse team.
Ability to communicate effectively with stake holders to deal with technical and non-technical documentation and demonstration.
11. Project management and finance
Ability to be conversant with and use modern project management techniques by developing the skills to become good project team members and managers
12. Lifelong learning
Ability to identify the need for training and research to engage in self-determined long –life-learning in the context of technical revolutions
Head of the Department,
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
T.K.I.E.T., Warananagar - 416113
Tal- Panhala,Dist- Kolhapur (M.S.), India